Conditions of Entry for Photo Competition 2020
Conditions of Entry
- Photos will be judged by an independent, well-known local photographer and his decision will be final.
- All entrants must live in Gautby, Minting, Waddingworth or Wispington.
- No more than 5 entries per entrant.
- Ideally files should be no more than 2MB large and in jpeg format. Any files larger than this will be reduced to 2MB for use on website.
- Photos should be sent to MandGphotocompetition2020@gmail.com, with name and address, date entry was taken, location and caption for each photo, as well as email contact address. Once the competition is over all email entries will be deleted.
- By entering the competition, you agree to your photos being published on Mint Gautby Facebook page and on mintingandgautby.co.uk and that you own copyright to the entries you send in.
- All appropriate entries will be hosted on mintingandgautby.co.ukwithout entrant’s name until judging is complete.
- Any photos deemed inappropriate will not be published.
- Top 12 photos as chosen by the independent judge will be selected for a virtual calendar and will be given individual website pages and put on our facebook page and name of photographer included, for 2021. All runner-up entries will also be reposted to include name of photographer for 3 months after the end of January 2021.
- Best photograph as chosen by the independent judge will be awarded a £100 voucher to spend in either the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, Woodland Trust or WWF online shops.
- Photos must have been taken in any of the 4 villages during 2019/2020.
- Competition entry must be before end of day on 31stDec 2020, which is closing date. The 12 top photos and overall winner will be announced on Mint Gautby Facebook page and mintingandgautby.co.ukwebsite and by email by mid-January 2021.